Thursday, April 10, 2014

blind love: Ariel


blind love

April 10, 2014 at 2:55pm
I'm neither here nor there alive nor dead
i occupy two different dimensions
red skin and bone pink and spotted
my name causes loss of breath Edith

The gift of war ever peaceful at peace
there are no terrors don't visit on me
i bring the key to the door of truths
i believe would never need evidence

if some such as the meek ringing with verse
even metaphor rushes eaglelly,
a lights to a high point alerted beak
Wings drawn to the trunk and talons secure

first I would listen to the wind what says
why does it would it could it should try
I'm nothing to go magic on geez.
leave me with my self admiration

poor piteous me Shakespeare, nunnery
inhabited by martyrs of errors
I'm too dumb to be credible and so
Look at what passes for a language,.

You get me but pretend not to care
between two points a line to draw

No comments:

Post a Comment