Thursday, March 19, 2015

ZAVALA FOR THE PEOPLE OPENING REMARKS: EL MONTE COURTHOUSE



Nicolas is a 23 year old guy, a modern day activist.   On March 3,he was nearby the .99 Cent Parking Lot. He saw an injustice.  He saw a crime.  He did what any modern day activist does: he grabbed his I-Pod.


On that day-- and he was a little unknowing because he's narrating--Nicolas met the defendant who you will see on video. He is taller, older and bigger.



At some point while Nicolas is holding the camera and narrating, he gets close to the defendant with a door between them.



He turns, grabs Nicolas and as the video will show-- he didn't know it was still on.  You will hear the defendant laughing! "I fucking grabbed him.  I tossed him.  I think he's on the ground.  I think I'm going to jail."



Nicolas continues with another camera.  You won't hear the defendant say he's afraid.  It did not rise to the level of self defense.  

After the video, you will find him guilty of theft and assault!

No comments:

Post a Comment