Thursday, October 23, 2014

ECLIPSE IGUALDAD

Come, spirit, be my Medicine tonight.
Ven, Espiritu, sea suyo el Ritmo


The sun was eclipsed yet I am alive?
El sol se Rompe y yo sigo viva?


Explain this to me, I’m greater than it?
Dame La Rason si soy mas Grande que el?


The star that was bit was greater than I.
Estimo esa estrella mas Grande.


I come here to weep I come here to die.
Vengo a llorar vengo a morir


death is as distant as eternity
La mUerta tan leja la eternidad.


I breathe. I see. I write and I still try
REspiro, Miro, Escribo y Sigo


while it lost a bit of its shine in the sky
cuando apaga a la Luz el Cielo


When it was away what has come nearer
Que es lo que se acerca atraves


than myself in the soul of evening,
La que soy por ser alma de la moche


Do you see it as I do flickering
La vez desprendiendose sus chispas?


suspended in mid air of its presence.
halucina el imagen en su ambiento


No comments:

Post a Comment