Thursday, September 25, 2014

Dew Drops from the Heavens

Dew drops from the heavens   falling from the trees

annoint me with your answer   in the dark

gathered under pine trees   waxing with leaves

in the music of its cadence I hear

as though they knew my worries    touched me

while one shot its needle’s tear on my knee

one landed near my shoulder   graced my cheek


in the sound I am nature   the tree’s me

an orchestras begins a forest wakes

leave me forever   never return, fear

exchange anxiousness with anything else

but never take me back to the hour

when you and I were broken apart Sic

  1. All Art is Happy All Art is Lyric.


  1. ALl Art is Tragic ALl Art is Frantic
  2. All Art is Music  All Art is Graphic
  3. All Art is Angelic as it is Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment